[cisco-voip] TOS marking of SCCP on CM 3.3 to CS3

Ted Nugent tednugent69 at yahoo.com
Thu Jun 22 17:15:47 EDT 2006

This has been driving me nuts.
I'm running CM3.3(4)SR2 and I've changed the TOS Mask
(IP TOS BitMask for Comm. between CCM and Device*) to
CS3 (0x60). As the param implies it marks the traffic
correctly from CM to my remote site endpoint however
the traffic from the endpoint (IP Phone) towards CM is
still at AF31? Short of remarking the control traffic
at the switch or upgrading to 4.1 can anyone let me
know how this could be accomplished?
Thanks Ted