[cisco-voip] Uninstalling AD connector and going back to DC Directory...

Arunas Sutkevicius ARUNAS at lt.ibm.com
Fri Jun 23 02:46:53 EDT 2006

Probably you are hitting the CSCsb20774 bug. So solution of this bug
should help solve installation problems, without reverting to DC
Directory.

Regards,
Arunas

"Jonathan Charles" <jonvoip at gmail.com>
Sent by: cisco-voip-bounces at puck.nether.net
2006.06.23 07:33

ciscovoip <cisco-voip at puck.nether.net>
cc

Subject
[cisco-voip] Uninstalling AD connector and going back to DC Directory...

We accidentally integrated our CallManager 4.1(3)sr3b publisher with
Active Directory.

Since then, nothing but problems and we want to back out.

We followed the instructions here:

http://www.cisco.com/warp/public/788/AVVID/change2_dcdirectory.html

But they don't work.

The document includes this line:

"The proper way to back out of this configuration and revert to using
the embedded DC Directory is to re-run the plugin installation and
choose the option to uninstall the plugin."

However, there is no such option on the installer and it is not listed
in the add/remove programs on the PUB.

We need this reverted, it is preventing us from installing IPCC
Express... I am trying to avoid opening a TAC case.

Jonathan