[cisco-voip] Stable Call Mgr Version

Ed Leatherman ealeatherman at gmail.com
Sat Jun 24 02:10:28 EDT 2006

CCM 4.1.3 has been pretty solid for us.
We just deployed IPCC Express 4.0(x) and are already running into multiple
bugs with it.. I think maybe if you can hold off on the 3.X versions of that
you might want to for now.. just based on our experience so far and what i'm
reading here.

We're looking at upgrading Unity from 4.0.4, either to 4.1 or 4.2.. fwiw I
had a engineer from cisco tell me this week that he recommended 4.2.

On 6/23/06, Ortiz, Carlos <CORTIZ at broward.org> wrote:

>  Can anyone suggest a stable CM version and IPCC Express that they have
> successfully running?
>

> I am currently running 4.02a(sr2b) with IPCC 3.5.2 and Unity 4.05.
>

> I would like to move to Call Mgr version 4.1.3 or 4.2 (if recommended).  I
> also realize that IPCC Express will need to be upgraded as part of this.
>

> Thanks,
>

> Carlos

Ed Leatherman
IP Telephony Coordinator
West Virginia University
Telecommunications and Network Operations