[cisco-voip] Latancy / Jitter

Ed Leatherman ealeatherman at gmail.com
Sat Jun 24 02:27:33 EDT 2006

It seems to me when I actually look at it there is some jitter right at the
start of the call and then it goes down to virtually nothing for the rest of
the call.. i wonder if there is just some sort of path setup in the
switching on the network (or i'm just making it up cause it sounds good ;))

Also tend to see more jitter when talking to Unity.

--
Ed Leatherman
IP Telephony Coordinator