[cisco-voip] Operator setup

Kevin Thorngren kthorngr at cisco.com
Sat Jun 24 09:18:12 EDT 2006

You can use Translation Patterns to solve both of these issues.  Create
a Translation Pattern for 0 and translate the called number to the 7
digit number.  Make sure to set the CSS appropriately.

For the second you can create two Translation Patterns; one pattern of
100[2-9] and the other of 1010.  Translate the called number to 1001
and set the CSS.

Kevin