[cisco-voip] 7914s not displaying line state on shared lines

Jonathan Charles jonvoip at gmail.com
Sun Jun 25 04:53:44 EDT 2006

We have CallManager 4.1(3)sr3b with OS4.2sr8...

Receptionist has a 7971 with two 7914 expansion modules.

Created shared lines of the executives on the 7914s.

We see them ring when you call them, but we don't see any line state
info on the 7914s (it always shows the phones on hook, no matter what
they are doing, unless they are ringing).

We are running the latest DevPack, version 28-2 and the 7914s have
picked up the latest load.

What am I missing?

Jonathan