[cisco-voip] Basic VOIP Setup Needs

Brian Prentiss bprentiss at gmail.com
Mon Jun 26 17:56:11 EDT 2006

Ed,

I think you were close.  Have a look at the Enterprise QoS Solution
Reference Network Design Guide Version
3.3</application/pdf/en/us/guest/netsol/ns432/c649/ccmigration_09186a008049b062.pdf>
.

It is on http://www.cisco.com/go/srnd page.

It might again be more call manager specific, but that doc was a good read
the last time I went through it.

I hope that helps.
Brian