[cisco-voip] Lab requirements

Voll, Scott Scott.Voll at wesd.org
Tue Jun 27 11:01:48 EDT 2006

If you can get a little VMWare server to run CM I think you would be
better off for the CCVP.  CIPT test is very in depth into the CM
application.  If you are just doing a test lab with a couple FXO ports
those routers should work fine I think.  You will need IP Plus IOS and
DSP resources because neither come stock with them.  Don't for get a
little switch and phones.

Scott