[cisco-voip] CallManager 4.2 - Anyone running it in production

Corbett Enders cenders at homesbyavi.com
Tue Jun 27 12:28:51 EDT 2006

The upgrade from 4.1 to 4.2 went fine last night.  Took about 4 hours to
upgrade a 2 node CM cluster (running on  fairly new and fast HP DL380s).
Had to update the OS as well which accounted for some of the time.

As for not having an upgrade path to 5.0, that is OK because from what
I've heard I see no reason to run 5.0 in production...

Apparently we were the first in Western Canada to upgrade from 4.1 to
4.2...

Corbett Enders
Business Development
Homes by Avi Inc.