[cisco-voip] Selections Unavailable list.xml

ash AD commo_ssg_31f at yahoo.com
Tue Jun 27 18:24:21 EDT 2006

What's up Mike? Also, don't forget to backup the folder prior to upgrades. CCM upgrades will often overwrite this file.

  Peter

Jonathan Charles <jonvoip at gmail.com> wrote:
  I did this today and it worked great

First off, make sure the files are really PMG files (MSPAINT works
great for converting stuff)

Second, make sure that you follow this format:

URL="TFTP:Desktops/320x212x12/USFLAG.PNG"/>

on two lines (to follow the doc).

Third, put it in this directory under TFTPPATH:

Desktops\320x212x12\

Does it not even give you the default background?

Jonathan