[cisco-voip] Paging on a 7936

Lyon, John R. jrlyon at Trinsic.com
Wed Jun 28 21:30:33 EDT 2006

Phone load is cmterm_7936.3-3-5-0

LCD on the phone doesn't change when a page is sent from another phone.

Switchport config matches all the other phone ports:

interface FastEthernet0/19

 switchport trunk native vlan 12

 switchport mode trunk

 switchport voice vlan 13

 mls qos trust cos

 spanning-tree portfast

Don't really have the means to do a packet capture at the site.  Is
there a debug on the switch or CME that I can run to get the multicast
info?

--John