[cisco-voip] Changing FSMO roles

Ryan Ratliff rratliff at cisco.com
Wed Mar 1 12:57:32 EST 2006

You only need to run the AD plugin against the schema master once
(when you extend the schema).  After that is done you can point CM at
any DC you wish.

You will need to rerun the AD plugin to extend the schema each time
you upgrade the CallManager software.

Short answer is if the current schema master is the DC you want CM to
talk to making it no longer the schema master won't effect CM.

-Ryan