[cisco-voip] CRSJavaService

Bill Riley III BRiley at jackhenry.com
Fri Mar 3 09:45:31 EST 2006

I have an IPCC 4.0.2 new install. The server has been running fine for
about 3 months. Today I get a call and I take a look at the CRS server
and it is using a lot of its 2 gig memory. One process "CRSJavaService."
Is using 1,094,968K. I have not done any trending to know if that is
normal but my first assumption would be that it is not. Also I have
about 10 NMWRAPPER.exe instances which are using about 1.5meg apiece. I
have not restarted the server because it is in production. Can I just
restart whatever service this CRSJavaService is instead of restarting
the whole server?

Thanks,

Bill Riley

Network Engineer