[cisco-voip] DSP/conferencing question

Stu Packett SPackett at fenwick.com
Fri Mar 3 10:36:48 EST 2006

I ran into the same problem a few weeks ago.  By default, when you add
the "dspfarm profile XXX conference" command, it automatically adds all
the codec.  In my case, I only use g711 codec, so I did a "no codec
g729" command on all the g729 codecs in my config.  After that, you
should see numbers in the max sessions <vaule>.

Disclaimer: If you have received this message in error, call (650)
988-8500 and delete or destroy any copy of this message.