[cisco-voip] IPCC Express/NIC Teaming

Wes Sisk wsisk at cisco.com
Tue Mar 7 08:53:25 EST 2006

John Tiso who presented on IPCCX at CIPTUG says NIC teaming is
unsupported and would cause this type of behavior. Its listed in the
release notes as unsupported. It especially breaks the voip/rascal services.

The CRA 3.5(4)RN say:
• Cisco CRS does not support NIC teaming.
http://www.cisco.com/application/pdf/en/us/guest/products/ps5883/c1178/ccmigration_09186a00805b5321.pdf

What version of CRA are you using?

/Wes