[cisco-voip] Phone software for dialing from Outlook?

IT it at cimgroup.com
Tue Mar 7 14:53:58 EST 2006

I would like to revisit this issue, as we now have more and more
requests for the TSP feature, and with the forced monthly domain
password changing, it does not appear that cisco tsp will work without
some modification. I am looking at taking Marcus's recommendation, and
writing the registry modifying application for login. However, it seems
that the password for TSP is "encrypted" in the registry. Does anyone
know if this is a hash, or what type of encryption is used? I do not
need to decrypt it, just encrypt my own version on login....

Thanks,
Avidan