[cisco-voip] Call Forward All Issues CRM:00010012

Wes Sisk wsisk at cisco.com
Thu Mar 9 00:12:33 EST 2006

You can disabled 'redirecting number outbound' on the gateway config
page and not provide any redirecting number.

/Wes

On Mar 8, 2006, at 10:36 PM, Darren Smith wrote:

Hi,

After some further investigation, it appears as though the issue is with
the caller ID being presented to the carrier.

When we call forward all, the calling ID shows as the calling party, In
this case a cell phone.
The carrier sees this call as an outgoing call, and as the number
doesn't belong to the carrier, they appear to drop the call.

If I call in a phone that is not part of the callmanger network, but
who's number belongs to the same carrier, then the call is forwarded
correctly.

Is there a way to forward all calls, and let the carrier think the call
is from one of the numbers belonging top them, but the CLID to display
the callign parties number, eg a cell phone.

Thanks again

Regards

Darren Smith
Chief Operations Officer