[cisco-voip] How to find out MWI light is on - batch process?

Stu Packett SPackett at fenwick.com
Tue Mar 14 11:37:40 EST 2006

CallManager 4.0(2a)sr2c
Unity 4.1(1)

So I'm going to be cutting over to Unity 4.1(1) this Friday evening from
an Octel system.  We're concerned that after someone leaves on Friday
evening, someone may leave them a voicemail before I cut over to Unity.
The gap could be about 3 hours.  Is there a batch process of finding out
which phones have their MWI (message waiting indicator) light on before
I cut over to Unity?  I'd like to make a note of those phones so I can
inform the user how to retrieve their Octel messages.

Thanks in advance.

Disclaimer: If you have received this message in error, call (650)
988-8500 and delete or destroy any copy of this message.