[cisco-voip] DTMF Delay on FXO ports

Justin Steinberg jsteinberg at gmail.com
Tue Mar 14 17:29:56 EST 2006

I have a mgcp 3745 with two T1 PRI's and four FXO ports that connect
to POTS lines.

I have a special route pattern that sends calls to the FXO ports.  The
route pattern prefixes *67 in front of the dialed number.  However, it
seems like the router is sending the digits too fast for the POTS
line. Sometimes the call doesn't connect and I receive an intercept
message from the operator.

Is there any way that I can configure the delay between dialed digits
on the FXO card?  Is there anyway I can make a longer delay after the
*67 ?

Is there a debug just for DTMF on the FXO?

Thanks,
Justin