[cisco-voip] when does something not get cut to the CDR?

Lelio Fulgenzi lelio at uoguelph.ca
Wed Mar 15 20:54:35 EST 2006

I have an intercluster trunk sending calls from cluster A to cluster B on which the PSTN trunks are registered. For the purposes of my testing I have to use the CDRs on the cluster A in order to make sure the DN is registered correctly in the CDR. I've configured routepatterns to keep the 9 so cluster B will route things appropriately, unfortunately, this leave the 9 in the CDRs on the cluster A.

Are there some configurations which I can use which will not be recorded in the CDR? For example, can I add the 9 to the route group or route list and not have it appear in the CDR?

Lelio