[cisco-voip] Fax-problems through H323 gateway and CM: Incomi ng Yes, outgoing No.

Stork, D.H. (Duncan) d.h.stork at minlnv.nl
Thu Mar 16 10:10:02 EST 2006

The IP-address in the H323 is the IP of the CM and there is IP-connectivity
from the 827 to the CM.
I haven't tried the debug h225 q931 yet, but the debug voice ccapi inout
gave me an ISDN-errorcode of 0X1 (unallocated number).
I don't think MGCP can be involved, because all the IP-phones can make
outside calls and they are in the same CSS. I think the following makes it
more clear than my previous scheme:

CSS_LOCATION

FAX --> Cisco 827-4V  -->  ==============
                                       |   IP CLOUD        |     --> Call