[cisco-voip] CCIE voice lab

Wydra, Jason jwydra at Burwood.com
Mon Mar 20 14:09:05 EST 2006

I'm taking it June 23rd in San Jose. Can anyone recommend a minimum cost
efficient lab set-up for home?  I plan on doing VMware for the servers
and purchasing some hardware off of Ebay. I'll most likely sell it all
back when I'm done. I sure as heck don't plan on spending 16K for a Cat6
chassis though. I'll probably have to find another way of mimicking a
6608 blade or just use my lab at work for that part. I guess what I'm
looking for is an equipment list that somebody has used for studying
that was sufficient enough and not too expensive (less than 6K).

Thanks,

Jason Wydra

Consultant

burwood group, inc.