[cisco-voip] 7920 2.0 firmware and shared lines vs 1.08

Erick Bergquist erickbe at yahoo.com
Mon Mar 20 20:04:13 EST 2006

Hi,

On 7920s with shared line on 2.0 firmware the little
status icon next to shared line does not change when
someone is on the shared line and we don't see remote
in use on bottom of display when the line is
highlighted, and do not get barge softkey either. On a
phone with a 1.08 firmware we see the status icon on
the shared line change when it is in use and eee
remote in use on bottom of display and the barge
softkey. Looking over the release notes and known
issues, etc am not seeing this mentioned as a issue
with the 2.0 loads.

Thanks