[cisco-voip] DiRT Error

Kevin Thorngren kthorngr at cisco.com
Wed Mar 22 21:00:54 EST 2006

I have seen these types of errors before.
(error) in BuildSubscriberTable routine:Cannot update.  Database or
object is read-only. number=-2147217911
(error) in BuildSubscriberTable routine:Either BOF or EOF is True, or
the current record has been deleted. Requested operation requires a
current record. number= 3021

You are running a very old version (1.0.76) of DiRT backup.  Upgrading
should eliminate this issue.  The latest version of DiRT backup is
1.0.122 and you can get it from here:
http://ciscounitytools.com/App_DisasterRecoveryTools.htm

Kevin