[cisco-voip] How to add the # sign at the end of the number?

Teodor Dobrev tdobrev at telelink.bg
Fri Mar 24 02:55:05 EST 2006

Are we talking for dial rules on the gateway? If so you can make something like that

voice translation-rule 2
 rule 1 /^02\(.*\)/ /0\1#/ type any unknown plan any unknown
 rule 2 /^0\(.*\)/ /00\1#/ type any unknown plan any unknown
 rule 3 /^3592\(.*\)/ /0\1#/ type any unknown plan any unknown
 rule 4 /^359\(.*\)/ /00\1#/ type any unknown plan any unknown

What happens is that you match any call starting with 02, get any digits after as set1 and put this set of digits after 0, and put # at the end
Hope that work for you!

BR,Teo