[cisco-voip] How to add the # sign at the end of the number?

Kevin Thorngren kthorngr at cisco.com
Fri Mar 24 08:47:24 EST 2006

I know this is not an ideal option and I am not sure if it will work
(don't have outlook running at the moment to test).  I wonder if you
can create a Calling Card rule for international numbers within the
Phone and Modems control panel that looks like this:

Dial the number
Dial #

http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=167220

Kevin