[cisco-voip] recovery to CCM from SRST

Hinson, Greg Greg_Hinson at adp.com
Mon Mar 27 10:37:21 EST 2006

I am running an H.323 Gateway(2611) with CallManager 4.13(sr2). When
CallManager goes offline, SRST engages immediately, but when it returns,
it takes at least 2 minutes for the phones to un-register from the
Gateway and re-register with CallManager. Is there a way to make the
re-register occur any faster?

 In service parameters, I found these timers:
"station keepalive interval"
"station and backup server keepalive interval"

I changed them to an interval of 10 seconds each (since it is a test lab
and only 6 phones) but no improvement. Any ideas?

-Greg

Greg Hinson
Inside Engineering

ADP Dealer Services