[cisco-voip] trying to setup dhcp scope for iphones on dc

Mike Armstrong mfa at crec.ifas.ufl.edu
Mon Mar 27 11:30:38 EST 2006

We have IP helper-addresses configured on the VoIP VLAN interface on our
core 3550 switch; we used to use a router but it was configured in the same
way.

interface Vlan102
 ip address 10.251.10.3 255.255.254.0
 ip helper-address 10.230.48.200
 ip helper-address 10.230.48.199

The DCs are the DHCP servers, serving split DHCP scopes.  I'm pretty sure I
can't paste a screenshot of the Windows config into a message for this list,
but I'll send you a private e-mail with it in it.

Mike Armstrong
UF/IFAS CREC
Lake Alfred, FL