[cisco-voip] CCM version

Ortiz, Carlos CORTIZ at broward.org
Mon Mar 27 11:50:29 EST 2006

Well that makes a lot more sense.  That was one of the other concerns
(Not seeing it as an option to add manually).  If you have a lot of
these out there (79X1) and come across a bug, what's the quickest way to
upgrade them  all if you can't change the default load in CCM? I am
about to place an order for more phones and would like to start ordering
the 79X1 series going forward.

Carlos