[cisco-voip] Unity External Transcoding

Pritchard, Jon Jon_Pritchard at adp.com
Tue Mar 28 13:51:00 EST 2006

G729r8 is the common denominator codec.

The thing of it is, the media manager isn't getting involved to even try and negotiate the codec.  The media termination point control is trying to set up a connection to resources at the IP of the DSPFarm voice gateway which makes no sense 1) why does it want to set up MTP 2) there is no MTP resource defined at the targeted IP let alone included in a MRG/MRGL.

Jon