[cisco-voip] any way to schedule reboots of phones??

Erick Bergquist erickbe at yahoo.com
Mon Sep 25 21:09:33 EDT 2006

How about a time-based access list to block port 2000 at night for a bit? :)

I had a client once where there phones were rebooting at random times, which turned out to be after a certain period but event logs showed a normal reason code and it turned out to be EM auto-logout was resetting the phone. I wish the event log showed a different reason code for that type of reset situation.