[cisco-voip] Callmanager version 5.0 Upgrade

Thyri Alfred alfred.thyri at mii.at
Fri Sep 29 04:16:35 EDT 2006

Update:

Since we decided to make a complete new configuration of our CCM (reason: our system grew over the years under different admins...), I made a new, clean CCM install, imported our phones and ran the DMA tool - without any troubles :-)

some hints for installing ccm5 with dma data:
- don't change ip or hostname, setup will fail
- copying the dam data by ftp: don't configure a ftp password. the installer doesn't send the configured password.

After installing 5.0(4) and importing the dma data I tried to activate the intermediate license on cco (https://tools.cisco.com/SWIFT/Licensing/PrivateRegistrationServlet - Cisco CallManager Version Upgrade) with no success.

I get get an error, because of an incorrect xml file.

regards,
Alfred.