[cisco-voip] No Rings, Voicemail

Lelio Fulgenzi lelio at uoguelph.ca
Wed Aug 1 11:36:39 EDT 2007

under the transfer settings "send directly to greeting"

change the ring settings on her second line to whatever you want in the line configuration page.

Ring Setting (Phone Idle)  Use System Default, Disable, Flash Only, Ring Once, Ring
Ring Setting (Phone Active)**  Use System Default, Disable, Flash Only, Ring Once, Ring, Beep Only

System Defaults are configured in CallManager Service Parameters I believe.