[cisco-voip] VGW not registered in CCM but is on GW

Jason Burton jburton at NETechCorp.com
Wed Aug 1 11:52:44 EDT 2007

That is correct, it won't show registered until your PRI comes up.

Jason Burton  CCIE - Voice #17319
Netech Corporation
jburton at netechcorp.com
Ph:(317)581-1900 x416

________________________________

From: cisco-voip-bounces at puck.nether.net on behalf of Scott Voll
Sent: Wed 8/1/2007 11:50 AM
To: cisco-voip at puck.nether.net
Subject: [cisco-voip] VGW not registered in CCM but is on GW

I have a 3845 running 12.4(15)T1 via MGCP to the CM 5.1.2.

on the VGW a show ccm shows registered but on the CM is shows the correct IP address but unregistered.

I have the service MGCPapp command on my dial-peers  and all the normal ccm-manager commands along with MGCP commands.

is it not registered because I don't have anything plugged into the PRI ports?

TIA

Scott