[cisco-voip] IOS conferencing question

Justin Steinberg jsteinberg at gmail.com
Sat Aug 4 10:26:02 EDT 2007

depends on the capabilities of your endpoints and the endpoints codec
priority list.

CCM has a service parameter where CCM will strip g729b thus preventing it
from being used in your network.  I usually turn this parameter on during
installs to prevent the use of silence suppression.

Look for ccm service parameter "strip g729 annex B"

Justin