[cisco-voip] Endpoint Gatekeeper and RASAggregator Trunk

Scott Crosby Scott.Crosby at apptis.com
Thu Aug 9 13:50:32 EDT 2007

There's one sneaky you are probably missing, in the SRND, there is a
small little sentence that talks about setting a CCM Service value
related to H.323. The option is called "Send Product ID and Version ID*"
and it needs to be set to "true". Also the extension and the E.164
address need the same and what's registered with the Gatekeeper,
otherwise CCM will refuse the call.

--Scott

--Scott

Scott Crosby

Advanced Technology Architect

CCNP, CCDA, CCVP, MCSE

Cisco Technical Expert - Cisco Unity

Twisted Pair Solutions, Inc. - WAVE Certified Engineer

Mobile: 253-227-4095

Black Berry: 253-332-3840

Desk: 253-867-1820