[cisco-voip] Recording Calls

Andrew F. Wolfe deadpool.slayer.telecomm at gmail.com
Mon Aug 13 15:07:21 EDT 2007

Telrex is another one that we have used.  Worked pretty well.

http://www.telrex.com/

If you are looking for a more high end system with reporting and such, check
out Witness.

http://www.witness.com

They have been in the call monitoring biz for a while.  They may be more
than what you are looking for  though.  Hope this helps.