[cisco-voip] Phone Proxy and IPC

Louis Marascio (lmarasci) lmarasci at cisco.com
Tue Aug 14 17:51:46 EDT 2007

IP Communicator stores their TFTP information in the registry:
HK[CU,LM]\SOFTWARE\Cisco Systems, Inc.\Communicator. There are two keys,
TFTPServer1 and TFTPServer2. I suspect you could write a script to
change it automatically and launch IP Communicator for you.

*cough*
I am not on the IPC team and this is obviously not supported, yada yada
yaaaadddddaaaaa....
*cough*

Louis