[cisco-voip] Unity 4.2.1 - Domino 7 --- MWI Delivery doesnt work as expected

Ralf ralf.eckhardt at web.de
Wed Aug 15 06:07:49 EDT 2007

Hi All,
I need some help/ suggestions maintaining this customers environment.
If a new message arrives at unity, it is recorded and delivered to the
domino message store. Notes client shows the new message and it is
accessable. Also possible is using the phone to play and delete the message.
But, MWI is not showing if a message is arrived od deleted!
If I manually do a refresh at the subscribers Message page, MWI will
indicate the right status on or off related to the real message status.
The Unity port is dialling the extension.
 >>>But its not working automatically as it should.<<< just with this
manual refresh
When the new message is delivered, Unity is expected to monitor this and
  dial out the users extension. This is not happening! I compared this
process with our companys Unity and there it's working that way.
The Unity process expected to do this is the Domino Monitor->Notifier->
Notifier.
How can I verify the delivery process using and analysing Micro Traces?
The traces are already enebled.
I think the technical aspect is still possible (because of the manual
delivery request), but something on the Domino monitoring is still wrong.
How can I veryfy that in more details?

Any suggestions?

Kind regards Ralf