[cisco-voip] Resolved: CM6 CallManager service will not stay running

Ted Nugent tednugent69 at yahoo.com
Wed Aug 15 10:32:51 EDT 2007

Thanks Patrick you actually changed my train of
thought. I was convinced that it was some sort of
licensing issue however it was much simpler then that.
The Server name was still set to localhost I switched
it to the IP address, rebooted the CM and now the
service is running stable, that’s a new one on me but
I learn something new everyday I guess. Thank for the
redirect.

Ted