[cisco-voip] Attendant Console CCM 5.1 Call Control Failure

Brian Duncan BrDuncan at jackhenry.com
Wed Aug 15 11:52:23 EDT 2007

Hi All,

I have been attempting to set up Attendant Console with CCM 5.1 and I keep getting "Initialization of Call Control Failed.  Retrying..."  I have configured the AC user and the ACDeviceAuthenticationUser user as Application Users. The phones have been associated to both users and both are in the Standard CTI Allow Control of All Devices and Standard CTI Allow Call Park Monitoring groups.  Both phones in question have Allow Control of Device from CTI on both the phone and the line.

Does anyone know how to bring up call control?

Thanks,
Brian Duncan
Jack Henry & Associates
NOTICE: This electronic mail message and any files transmitted with it are intended exclusively
for the individual or entity to which it is addressed. The message, together with any attachment, may contain confidential and/or privileged
information. Any unauthorized review, use, printing, saving, copying, disclosure
or distribution is strictly prohibited. If you have received this message in error, please immediately
advise the sender by reply email and delete all copies.