[cisco-voip] CUCM 5.X, ODBC, and CDR

Andrew F. Wolfe deadpool.slayer.telecomm at gmail.com
Wed Aug 15 15:55:46 EDT 2007

Sorry, it took a bit to read this.  I understand what you are saying and
with some more research I found what I was looking for in the way of CDR.
As for no ODBC drivers for CUCM 5, I find that very hard to believe since
they include the AXL SQL toolkit and it runs from my understanding IBM
Informix SQL.  I could be wrong there.  Any DB folks out there who have
decided to delve into this realm?