[cisco-voip] Best way to convert MGCP to SIP

Justin Steinberg jsteinberg at gmail.com
Sun Aug 19 18:23:00 EDT 2007

I'm just curious here, what is the factor driving you to convert these
phones to SIP?  Why not use SCCP? The 7940 & 7960 loose quite a bit of
features with the SIP load.

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/products/sw/voicesw/ps556/products_implementation_design_guide_chapter09186a008085f625.html#wp1048590

Justin