[cisco-voip] location bw setting/resync

Lelio Fulgenzi lelio at uoguelph.ca
Mon Aug 20 14:50:13 EDT 2007

Thanks Wes.

Will a gateway configured for specific location that has exceeded it's allotment trigger failover to the next route group? For example, route list A has route group X with 2 gateways in location X and route group Y with 2 gateways in the default location. If I place a cal from the default location to a route pattern with route list A and the b/w allocation to location X is exceeded,  will it go to route group Y?