[cisco-voip] location bw setting/resync

Lelio Fulgenzi lelio at uoguelph.ca
Mon Aug 20 18:00:26 EDT 2007

Thanks Wes. We have 4.1(3)sr4d so I believe we have the fix. When I look in the service parameters, we have "Stop Routing on Out of Bandwidth Flag" but it mentions intercluster trunks, specifically: "This parameter determines routing behavior for calls through intercluster trunks when not enough bandwidth exists."

What do you think? Documentation error? I'm also guessing as long as we don't use Unity failover, we don't really have to worry about this.