[cisco-voip] path code violation error

gokhan senol gokhanciscottl at yahoo.com
Tue Aug 21 04:38:41 EDT 2007

Hi
I have trouble on my pri line. The line  comes from SDH but the distance between the line termination point and the router is 200 meters and  i put 2 alcatel modems between them.
As you can see on the output i am getting PATH CODE VIOLATION error.
I talked telecom an they sai everything is ok on their config. do you have any idea about the error below.
This error  often causes stopping speeching on the line

thanks  a lot

network-clock-participate wic 2
network-clock-select 1 E1 0/2/0

controller E1 0/2/0
 pri-group timeslots 1-31 service mgcp

E1 0/2/0 is up.
  Applique type is Channelized E1 - balanced
  No alarms detected.
  alarm-trigger is not set
  Version info Firmware: 20060711, FPGA: 13, spm_count = 0
  Framing is CRC4, Line Code is HDB3, Clock Source is Line.
  CRC Threshold is 320. Reported from firmware  is 320.
  Data in current interval (691 seconds elapsed):
     0 Line Code Violations, 173 Path Code Violations
     0 Slip Secs, 0 Fr Loss Secs, 0 Line Err Secs, 0 Degraded Mins
     0 Errored Secs, 0 Bursty Err Secs, 0 Severely Err Secs, 0 Unavail Secs
  Total Data (last 1 15 minute intervals):
     0 Line Code Violations, 234 Path Code Violations,
     0 Slip Secs, 0 Fr Loss Secs, 0 Line Err Secs, 0 Degraded Mins,
     0 Errored Secs, 0 Bursty Err Secs, 0 Severely Err Secs, 0 Unavail Secs

Need a vacation? Get great deals
to amazing places on Yahoo! Travel.
http://travel.yahoo.com/