[cisco-voip] No MWI - QSIG trunk between CCM and Avaya S8700 with Unity VM

Brian bms314 at gmail.com
Thu Aug 23 11:44:55 EDT 2007

In Unity, 71098 MWI on & 71099 MWI off.

I need to clarify our setup.  We have 2 CallManager clusters and an Avaya
s8700.

It goes Unity>CCM_51>Intercluster Trunk>CCM_41>QSIG>Avaya s8700.

How does this configuration impact the CSS's?

CCM_51 - Has MWI_CSS, with the CCM_51 device partitions and the partition
that the route patterns (using the intercluster trunk) are in.

CCM_41 - Has MWI_CSS, with the CCM_41 device partitions and the partition
that the route patterns (using the QSIG trunks) are in.

Shouldn't we be able to dial the Avaya's MWI on code (*50) followed by an
Avaya phone to light MWI, all from a phone on the CCM_41 cluster?

Thanks.
Brian