[cisco-voip] External Meetingplace Web Conferencing

David Fielder dwfielder at gmail.com
Thu Aug 23 12:22:40 EDT 2007

I have recently added an External MeetingPlace Web server for a client. I have configured a NAT to the outside for the Server but I am not using one from the DMZ to the inside. I am able to connect from the inside to the external web page but not from the outside. The web page resolves to the NATed address. Cisco TAC told me that NAT was not supported but the documentation says that NAT is not supported between the Audio server and MP components. However, I would think that I would be able to NAT to the outside. Any help would be much appreciated.

David Fielder
Sr. Network Engineer
Dimension Data NA