[cisco-voip] Unity 5 upgrading from Unity 4

Scott Voll svoll.voip at gmail.com
Thu Aug 23 18:55:03 EDT 2007

I'm planning on this upgrade October / Novemberish but have not started the
research on it yet.  If anyone has any comments I would like to know also.

I don't have the Windows issue as I'm already at windows 2k3 with Exchange
2k3 and Unity 4.0.5 UM.  I'm hoping upgrading to 5.0 will be a little easier
then Jonathan is talking about.

Scott