[cisco-voip] BARS Restore - Failed to drop database CCM0300

Linsemier, Matthew MLinsemier at apcapital.com
Sat Aug 25 02:58:04 EDT 2007

I am attempting to do a BARS restore on a CallManager 4.1(3) publisher
at this time.  When I run the BARS restore Wizard and enter all of the
information (local file, CCM Database, admin ID & PW) the restore
starts, but I always receive a "failed to drop database CCM0300" in the
logs.  The CDR database is dropped and restored without any issues.
Could this mean I am using the wrong version of BARS that it was backed
up with or is there something else going on?

Matt

CONFIDENTIALITY STATEMENT
This communication and any attachments are CONFIDENTIAL and may
be protected by one or more legal privileges. It is intended
solely for the use of the addressee identified above. If you
are not the intended recipient, any use, disclosure, copying
or distribution of this communication is UNAUTHORIZED. Neither
this information block, the typed name of the sender, nor
anything else in this message is intended to constitute an
electronic signature unless a specific statement to the
contrary is included in this message. If you have received this
communication in error, please immediately contact me and delete
this communication from your computer. Thank you.